iPad Interactive Tool: Kahoot!
1. To create your first Kahoot for a lesson you will teach
2. To learn different ways to integrate Kahoot
3. To practice leading a Kahoot
- Link to Create and Edit Kahoot Games: https://getkahoot.com/
- Link to Play Game: https://kahoot.it
- QR Code Cards for Student
- Kahoot! User Guide https://getkahoot.com/tutorials/Kahoot_Tutorials.pdf
PICTURES: Great graphics to use in your Kahoot! Games.
- Open Clip Art (Each artist at Openclipart releases all rights to the images they share at Openclipart. - this means you can use this clip art for free! Students and teachers still need to give a citation for each picture they use.)
- Discovery Education Clip Art (Permission to Use Clip Art: Permission is granted to download no more than ten different clip art images for non-revenue-producing use on hard copy documents or on Web sites with the following restrictions:
- Any reproduction must be unaltered from its original downloaded form. This includes, but is not limited to, colorization, cropping, or editing.
- Any use of clip art images on Web sites must credit Discoveryschool.com and include a link to the Discoveryschool.com Web site. Credit must read - "Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com"
- Edu Pics (Copyright friendly and free picture for teachers and students, still need to give a citation back to the artist and website.)
Can't see the video above? Click HERE.